Executive Law Group
Will Do For You:
An Executive Law Group attorney will thoroughly review your severance agreement, take your specific issues into consideration, and then, personally advise you by telephone:
(1) what all the provisions and terms of the agreement mean;
(2) whether the document meets the requirements of state and federal law;
(3) what in the agreement should give you concern;
(4) what specific changes or additions to the agreement you might appropriately seek; and
(5) what proven strategies to use in approaching management to achieve changes and possibly augment the benefits in
In most cases, it's best for the executive to approach management
personally, after being coached by an Executive Law Group
attorney. However, in certain hostile situations, it may be necessary for
an Executive Law Group attorney to personally negotiate the terms of
employment, or to draft the provisions of the document.
Services and Pricing:
Flat Fee Pricing
8 pages and under,
of documentation - $750
Over 8 pages,
documentation - $1,250
Flat fee includes
advice calls up to one hour.
Want to discuss your
Call 888-920-EXEC (3932) for a FREE
TO US IMMEDIATELY!
to complete a client application online. You will be contacted
immediately regarding your new employment matter.